Sunday 2 January 2011

Boy birthday

Happy New Year!

I am making an effort this year to actually get cards made in advance so that I can send them to arrive on time. . . well, that's my plan right now, we'll see how I go.

The first birthday coming up is one of our friends who is turning 10 (I hope I've got this right!).  I really struggle with boy cards, I never think I have the right stamps - butterflies and flowers just don't cut it for the young men in my life! 

With this one, I went for a brown theme. I've been looking at this card for a couple of days and I like it (although, maybe it is too plain? As I said, I'm not great with boy cards.).  I wonder if the young man who receives it will like it too?  I hope so!



Colours used:  Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel
Everything is SU, other than the Kikki-K alphabet

Next up is another birthday with a zero at the end. . . but I won't be putting the age on the card!  :-)

No comments: