Friday 15 April 2011

Cupcakes

The other day, I received my latest stamping treasures.  It has taken me a week to find any time to play with them.  But today was the day.  Nothing spectacular yet, I was just playing around with colours and seeing how the stamps and the punch worked together before moving on to something a bit more exciting.  Since it has been a long, long time since my last post, I am sharing my experiments with you as a little wave HELLO.







On another note, I can't resist sharing this little Easter gift I received from my very talented friend, Manda. I love this idea, the base is already keeping my pens safe at my desk.  The "flowers" are sitting in the fridge away from ants. :-)


I hope to be back soon to show you some more cupcake creations!

Michelle
xxx

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

All gorgeous Michelle, you did have a productive afternoon.

Manda said...

I love the little cupcakes....they are perfect for kids party's. Are they 3"x3"? Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to CASE I go..... hehe

P.S. glad you liked the flowers.