Saturday 17 September 2011

Reject Blog Hop

For my For Your Inspiration post, please scroll down, or click HERE



Hello!

Amber over at Damask Love is holding a Reject Blog Hop for those of us who have cards that did not make it into the March/April Paper Crafts magazine, but still wanted to show off some of our creations. Amongst those "rejects" are some truly beautiful cards. Go and take a look. And if you also have a reject, perhaps you'd like to share too?

Here is my card:
This was responding to one of the sketch challenges. I still really like this card, even though it was "rejected". The colours appeal to me, the contrast of the Modern Basics with the floral In Bloom, I like it all. Part of what I like is that, as someone who doesn't do much colouring, I really like the way my flower and leaves turned out. In real life it looks pretty, too. I might even make more like this.

So, what do you think?

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

No didn't hear anything either. May load up a couple which I thought were "winners", HA!

Jenny said...

What a fab mix of colours and love the modern pattern too....this was a reject???
jenny x

Agata said...

This card is absolutely stunning!!! You should have kept it for another call! Or still, submit it to CARDS magazine! It's totally worthy being published!