Friday 6 April 2012

Tuesday Trigger: Sweet Surprise

Hello!

This is my second crafter's block card... This one is for Tuesday Trigger: Sweet Surprise over at Moxie Fab World.

The inspiration this week is lovely.
What did I see? That gorgeous big bow. And I saw lots of white. There is so much there that inspires that I didn't use. I might have to make a second entry if I can find the time (and some mojo).

Here is my card:
This card is 4 1/2" square.  I have used Stampin'Up! bashful blue and pool party for my two colours. The card base is PTI white. The embellishment is SU! Triple Layer Doily punch sparkled with dazzzling diamonds. The ribbon is SU! ruffled taffeta in pool party. Stamps are Hero Arts Dots and Flowers and PTI Tag-Its #11.

Here is a closer look at the card.

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you are having a great Easter week-end so far.

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is stunning, I love these soft colours and with the just the right amount of sparkle.

Jenny said...

Love that bkgd stamp, perfect for this challenge! This photo is crying out to me too and I don't usually like photo inspiration challenges! Gorgeous card:0)
Thanks for your lovely comment on my Flickr acct :0)
Jenny x

kingstonmama said...

Oh, that is a beautiful inspiration photo. First I've seen it and I need to find time to play along. I love blue and white together. Your card is beautiful. I love that background stamp and your bow is perfection! :) Ann Y.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Very pretty card and take on the TT! I love the background stamp you used. It is one of my favorites. TFS and have a wonderful Easter weekend.

StephC said...

Fantastic take on the photo! Love all of the white with the blue. Well done!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colour and card well done Hugs Elaine

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)