Thursday 5 June 2014

Fusion 12 - hello blossom!

If you are here to see my Case Study card, scroll on down or click HERE.

Hello!

This week's Fusion Card Challenge has the loveliest inspiration in the world. I didn't yet get to using the sketch, because I fell in love with the photo inspiration immediately and couldn't move past it! :-)

I originally wanted to use tissue paper, but the lack of tissue paper in my house meant I used patterned paper instead.
There is no stamping here, just dies. I used PTI Bloom Builder #3 dies and Wonderful Words: Hello.
Now that sketch is awesome. I really must go back and make a card using it. I have so many ideas for it! Tonight is not the night, though. This week, like the past few weeks, has been exhausting. I have too much happening at work and with the kids and with everything else that my time to myself is extremely limited. I think I could really do with a holiday. Twelve weeks, or perhaps a little more, in the Italian countryside would probably do it. Or even a week at Noosa. I'm not fussy when it comes to holidays right now. ;-)

The rest of the team have made some super cards. I'd love it if you could pop over and visit them too. And then rush right to your crafty space and whip up a card to join in the fun!


Thank you for dropping in!

Michelle
xxx

P.S. My chickens are over 21 weeks old and no eggs yet. I'm about to give them a stern talking to about paying for their keep...

8 comments:

Shelly said...

So pretty! Love the flowers!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the colorful blooms and inlaid, hello, beautiful card!!

Tracey McNeely said...

The die cut mums are fantastic!

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful die cut blooms Michelle! and the inlaid Hello is the perfect accent!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous blooms! I may have to use this die too! Hope you get some eggs soon!

wienerhoneymooners said...

More than AMAZING, inlaid die and WONDERFUL blooms! I am ready to holiday too!!!....soon in 3 weeks, and week and a half at the Oregon Coast...On the ocean..Nothing but the views..

Deepti said...

These flowers are so amazing :) great card !

Sue Lelli said...

Michelle, LOVE your blossoms and the pink hello! Pretty card!