Friday 12 December 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 103

Hello!

I'm here with my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge! I still haven't finished writing and sending my Christmas cards. I'd say I'm about one third of the way through my list... at least I'm one third of the way through my list. Last year I think I sent about two cards! That's disgraceful for a card maker, lol!

Despite needing a few more Christmas cards, I couldn't resist making a birthday card with this sketch this week. I needed a masculine birthday card and I NEVER have those in my stash. So I made this one. It made my husband laugh. I call that success. :-)
I used PTI On The Farm. This set has been around for a long time. It's been on my wishlist just as long. I finally gave in and bought it because my love did not waver or wane. ;-)
This sketch is a classic design that works well in so many ways. I can't wait to see what everyone makes with it!

Thank-you for visiting me! I've been away this week for work, which means my blog visiting has been a bit lax. I hope to make up for that over the next few days.

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Ha! This is too cute! Love it!

donna mikasa said...

Love this, Michelle! Great colors, too!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...this is just too darn cute.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is great, I LOVE it! Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel x

sweet art designs said...

Just saw your card on Case this Sketch. I had to comment. It is great! I am now going to rethink my animal stamps!
Myrna