Friday 19 December 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 104

Hello!

I just noticed that I made farm animal cards two weeks in a row for CAS(E) This Sketch! I hope you like farm animals as much as I do! I blame it on the fact that I hadn't yet tidied up my desk and that little pig was just begging me for a place on a card, lol! This may just be my style of Valentine's card - CAS, not too mushy, with just a touch of humour thrown in. ;-)
I used PTI On The Farm. Colours are SU! Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, and Early Espresso.
I managed to get a tiny bit of Christmas shopping done today at lunchtime. If I can do a tiny bit more tomorrow, then my Christmas Eve shopping won't look quite so daunting... only one week to Christmas!

Thanks for visiting me! I hope you can join us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Super CUTE!

I Card Everyone said...

I am soooo loving your barnyard pals, Michelle... keep em coming!!
=] One L

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Sooo cute!