Thursday 12 March 2015

Fusion - Purple Flowers

Hello!

Time disappeared this past fortnight! Somehow we've come two weeks to the next Fusion Challenge, and those two weeks are a complete blur! A combination of being really busy at work, including travelling to Sydney, a very busy week-end, and completely losing track of what day it is resulted in me essentially skipping a week in my brain! Oh dear! I'm hoping to re-set over Easter. My schedule is chock-a-block full until then, and I imagine I'll be playing catch up for the next few weeks. ;-)

I'm here with my card for the new Fusion Card Challenge. I've used the inspiraton photo, which has a beautiful group of purple flowers. I've used one flower to create a simple birthday card.
I used PTI Botanical Blocks and various Copics (I need some bright purple Copics).
That photo is just so gorgeous! And I can see all sorts of possibilities with the sketch too!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

sabbycat said...

So very pretty and soft. The purples are lovely.

Marika said...

Oh, so beautiful! I loved your inspiration photo too!! Need to find some time to take part. Thanks for the inspiration.

Darnell said...

This is really striking, Michelle! The simple CASlicious design and subtle coloring have a HUGE impact!! I hope it cools off for you soon, sweetie! Hugs, Darnell