Monday 4 April 2016

Happy Little Stampers - CASE The Designer

Hello!

I was browsing the internet (a rare treat for me these days) when I found that over at Happy Little Stampers we have the opportunity to CASE Joyce this month! How could I resist? Especially when  it's Joyce, and Joyce's card is so beautiful.

This is my card. I used Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamps.
This is Joyce's inspiration card. Definitely hard to make a card more beautiful than this, it's super gorgeous. (Those Beautiful Day stamps are still sitting on my wishlist, awaiting the day that I finally decide to brave the USD-AUD exchange rate and place an order.) ;-) 

Thank-you for popping in to visit!

Michelle
xxx



8 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh, Michelle--what a delight. Your card is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. You chose a wonderful stamp set to work with, and I just love the colors you chose. Thanks for CASEing me, and for saying so many nice things about me (I am blushing). Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer this month.

Suchi said...

Oh wow!! This is so gorgeous! Love it! :)
Suchi xx

Birgit said...

What a stunning card! The images you used are perfect for this style of card. Thanks so much for joining the HLS CASE the Designer challenge.

Melissa L. said...

OOOO this is gorgeous, Michelle! Your flowers are so lovely and I love the purple and yellow together. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer. Please come back and play next time too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I love the purple and yellow together!

Leigh Penner said...

Stunning!

maria f. said...

My favorite in the gallery! THOSE colors combined with THOSE stamps. Fabulous design. Applause!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Hi Michelle! I just saw this in HLS and had to pop over to say how much I love it! Stunning! Deserved win:)