Thursday 16 February 2017

Fusion - Pretty in Pink

Hello!

It's time for a new Fusion Card Challenge! For my card I have used only the sketch in a very CAS style.
I used Altenew Adore You and MFT sentiment stamps. 
I also loosely used the sketch to make this larger format card (8.5" x 5.5") for one of my team members who celebrated her birthday this week.
You might be able to tell that I'm in the middle of a torrid love affair with Altenew Adore You stamps...

The weather recently has been scorching hot. I'm much happier in cold weather and so when the crazy heat hits I tend to wilt and lose all of my energy. I have no air conditioning and so my cardmaking takes a back seat while I spend time either in my pool or laying around under a ceiling fan with a water spray bottle, haha! This past week-end we hit 42 degrees celcius here, overnight it didn't drop below 30, and those hot temps overnight are the real killers - no sleep! I was a bit cranky. ;-) I'm pleased to report it is now slightly cooler. Today only got to 34 degrees and it's much cooler overnight (about 22 degrees) so I can sleep a bit better.

Now I'm off to chase my kid towards homework, piano practice, teeth brushing, and bed.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx




2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Simple elegance! Love both of these!

Karren said...

Kudos to you for admitting your love affair :) And who can blame you! Gorgeous images used to make gorgeous cards!