Sunday 23 April 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 284 - I Adore You

Hello!

This week-end my eldest daughter is away at music camp and my youngest daughter is lazing away her Sunday, leaving me with a little extra crafting time. I wish my mojo would jump to attention when I get spare time, but sometimes it takes a few cards before it returns, haha!

I made a card for Freshly Made Sketches 284. My original card was one-layer, but there were some unfixable smudges, so I got creative to save what I could. ;-) I love it in its new format as well.
I used Altenew Adore You stamps and coloured with Copics.
I'm also joining in with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Showers and/or Flowers.

Thanks for coming to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A totally winning card, and a save!!! woo hoooo!
=]

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! I love those flowers! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

This is such a clever take on the sketch! Fabulous card, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love your take on this wonderful sketch!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so pretty! Very creative take on the sketch! Love this!

Gayatri said...

The design of the card is wow! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Showers/Flowers challenge. Gayatri xx

Kim S said...

LOVE your creative take on this sketch! Those soft yellow flowers peeking out of the center strip is a lovely look!

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous card...
xx Karen