Thursday 27 April 2017

Fusion - Musical Butterfly

Hello!

Fusion Card Challenge this week has a fun inspiration for those of us who like music, butterflies, and rainbows! The sketch is also super! I've used both sketch and inspiration photo to create a Fusion design for my card this time around.
I used Uniko Bright Butterflies and Wplus9 Whole Lotta Happy stamps to create my card. I clear embossed the butterflies and used Zig Clean Colour Brushes to watercolour their edges.
Isn't this a cool inspiration? I can't wait to see what you come up with for this one. It's sure to be a bright and cheerful gallery. :-)

Thanks for coming by to visit me! You brighten my day.

Michelle
xxx

2 comments:

Karren said...

I love your interpretation of the challenge, Michelle! The pops of colour around the butterflies are gorgeous and work beautifully with the rest of your card.

Michelle Lupton said...

I love how you've used emboss-resist for the butterflies! gorgeous!