Thursday 11 May 2017

Fusion - Navy Patterns

Hello!

For the Fusion Card Challenge we have lots of inspiration from both the sketch and photo. I've chosen to make a Fusion card using both this time around.
I used SU! Floral Phrases stamp and dies along with the coordinating patterned paper. Unusually for me I used a single design set from a single company to create my card!
Thank-you for visiting me! I hope you're inspired to join us at Fusion Challenge this time around. I just love seeing everyone's creations in the gallery!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

... and whose Floral Phrases stamp and dies and coordinating pp is this? hmmm? OH!! S.U.!!! Every inch of it gorgeous! what is it about navy that just says wow every time?
LOve that photo - one of our former homes was treated to a wainscot just like this - tons of work, just SO worth the effort! Wish I could do it again... wait! who says I can't? xx
=]

cm said...

A striking, lovely combination of SU products that work perfectly for your DT card! Inspired and most definitely inspiring!
~carol

Karren said...

That navy just looks gorgeous and the die-cut in the centre is the jewel in the crown!