Monday 1 May 2017

Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge - Red

Hello!

Well April flew by in a flash for me! What a busy month!

I'm here to start off the month of May with the Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge. This month we have the optional twist of "red". Red is one of my favourite colours so I cannot wait to explore our gallery. :-)

For my card I did some freehand watercolouring and created some red flowers. The only stamping was the sentiment.
Sentiment is from HLS Doodled Flowers. Watercolours are Winsor & Newton Cotman.
I hope you can join us this month with a little watercolouring of your own!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Fabulous card Michelle!

Kylie said...

Great job with the freehand colouring - looks fantastic! A beautiful example of watercolouring - very inspiring! xx

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty card Michelle and I love your freehand watercolouring! Such a great design.
Hugs
Carol x

Kelly Szafron said...

Very pretty watercolouring!

Jenny Colacicco said...

Wow freehand!! Really impressive, and gorgeous arrangement. Lovely card. Jenny x