Thursday 22 June 2017

Fusion - flowers

Hello!

It's time for Fusion Card Challenge! For my card this week, you might need to squint to see the fusion of sketch and inspiration photo, but I promise you, it's there!  I took the flowers in the corner from the sketch and I loved the white flowers in the inspiration photo, so I made my card with mostly white flowers.

I did add a touch of colour on my flowers and lots of Wink of Stella to add sparkle (which is invisible in this photo, unfortunately). I did lots of masking to create my cluster of flowers and leaves.
I stamped using Altenew Beautiful Day stamps. The sentiment is Wplus9.

I just know that we'll see some amazing red, white, and blue goodness come from this inspiration this week! I can't wait to see the gallery!

Thanks for dropping by to visit me, and as always, thank-you so much for your comments, they make me smile. :-)

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Karren said...

Your masking looks perfect! What a gorgeous and elegant card!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the sweet hint of color! Beautiful card - and wonderful masking!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful stamping and great masking:)