Friday 7 July 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 229

Hello!

Our sketch this week at CAS(E) This Sketch, by Hannelie, has a graphic background and botanical silhouette. Quite the challenge! Of course, you don't have to take the sketch quite so literally - the background could be anything, as could the foreground. I just like to stretch my creativity when I have the chance and this idea intrigued me. So I thought about size, shape, colours, and finally came up with my card. I made it twice... the first time I forgot to centre the blocks... oops!
I used SU! Hey There Buds and PTI Building Blocks stamps.
I really can't wait to see what everyone makes with this sketch. It's a good one! :-)

Thanks for dropping by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Lovely card....fabulous background!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Love the colorful blocks with the bold black flowers, Michelle!

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, this is so creative and stunning! Fabulous take on the sketch, Michelle!