Thursday 6 July 2017

Fusion - Follow Your Dreams

Hello!

I looked at the inspiration for our latest Fusion Card Challenge and thought I would be using either the sketch or the inspiration. I never imagined that I would be making a fusion card using them both, but that is exactly what I've done! That's how inspiration strikes sometimes - it sneaks up on you and takes you by surprise! It helps that both the sketch and the inspiration image are awesome and full of possibilities. :-)
I used SU! Hardwood background and PTI Building Blocks stamps.
I hope that you are inspired to join us for this challenge. I certainly had a lot of fun making my card.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx


5 comments:

Laurel said...

Great card! Love it!

Happy Dance said...

What a great take on both sides of this sketch, Michelle! I love those colors, and the wood background is amazing. Such a fun card! Love it. Bev

Linda Callahan said...

Terrific fusion with the background and the signs!

Claire said...

Thanks for the Aussie welcome Michelle! I've never seen that PTI set - it's perfect for replicating the beach sign and I love the bold black you've used with the woodgrain. Think yourself lucky you weren't in the Blue Mountains this week..it was freezing!

Karren said...

Fabulous fusion! What a gorgeous card - the hardwood background works beautifully with the colored panels.