Thursday 20 July 2017

Fusion - Hello Cards

Hello!

I'm here with my latest card for Fusion Card Challenge where the inspiration is just awesome! I've again made a fusion card using both sketch and inspiration photo. I'm amazed, I'm usually a sketch OR inspiration girl, but when you can't choose between them you just need to use both. :-)
I think the cute little envelope dies are Wplus9. The sentiment is definitely Wplus9.
That inspiration photo has so much to work with. I didn't even get to using the flowers and greenery in my card!

I can't wait to see what everyone makes for this challenge. I'm betting on a colourful and beautiful gallery.

Thank-you for visiting!

Michelle
xxx


6 comments:

Karren said...

Those little envelopes are just too cute! What a fabulous fusion!

Michele K. Henderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Callahan said...

Genius.....absolute genius design! CAS perfection for sure.....I adore this!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Michelle! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch!

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute CAS design. Great take on the sketch. :)

Stampingcountry said...

Love your sweet little envelopes!