Saturday 8 July 2017

MUSE 223

Hello!

I made a card for Muse Challenge this week. When I saw Anita's muse card, I just couldn't resist joining in. I loved the brushstroke background with the black image and I created my card using that as the inspiration. My youngest daughter and most of her friends are turning 10 this year, so I made a card for the inevitable surge of birthday parties approaching. :-)
I used SU! Number of Years stamp set.
Isn't this a lovely card? It definitely inspired me!

Thanks for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx


9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fantastic color strokes for your background, Michelle. Great rendition of Anita's card.

Ardyth said...

This is fun and full of life and sure to be appreciated by a sophisticated 'tween! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Lucille K said...

Wonderful brush strokes and a great idea for the 10 year birthday card :)

Neets B said...

So glad you liked my card, and yours has now inspired me too. Some ages are so difficult to make cards for but this is a winner for those difficult ones. Love the overstamped fun colours behind the 10.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

Lynn said...

Such a fabulous case on the Muse inspiration. Love the splashes of color Michelle!

foleysfriend said...

What a lovely interpretation of Anita's Muse card. I'm jealous that you had a specific occasion for your card!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your gorgeous card Michelle...so perfect for this week's Muse. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Michelle, love your take on Anita's card.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card - love the bold 10 against those colours (easy to make it for a girl or guy).
Congrats on being featured over at Muse.
xxx